Wednesday, April 28, 2010

DARSHANS WITH THE MASTER


I’m very excited to meet Osho. He has not been coming out because of illness. I've done a few groups while waiting for this darshan. Here is my first meeting with him. This picture was taken at another darshan when I sang to him!


(to a newly arrived sannyasin) Something to say? When did you arrive?


JEEVAN: (a bubbling, extroverted, middle-aged American sannyasin)


About five or six days ago…and I’m really glad to be here. (she chuckles) I think you’re dynamite!


(chuckling) Very good.


JEEVAN: I want you to tell me the truth about me…I think I’m great.


I already told you!


JEEVAN: I know. I get all your messages…. It’s good to be here.


You have been here long before you came.


JEEVAN: I know that! I’ve been in your heart and you’ve been in mine.


Good…very good Jeevan! (the group laughs)


Excerpted from Nothing to Lose but Your Head, March 1976

No comments:

Post a Comment