Friday, April 9, 2010

Celebrating

It is the early 80’s and Osho is in Rajneeshpuram in Oregon. I am awaiting being asked to return there after having attended the first Festival. Because I am not what is known as a “heavy” worker, it will take a few months. I am spending my time in San Francisco sharing an apartment with many other sannyasins from Israel, Australia, Holland, Brazil and Kuala Lampur, all waiting for an invitation to the ranch.


One of the places I enjoy going to is the Glide Memorial Church in the Tenderloin district. The pastor is a black American, famous for his fiery sermons, and the church also has great black music as well as a free lunch, much needed for a poor lady like me. I also have a boyfriend there who works in the church.


In this picture you can see me in the back, dancing madly to the wonderful music which doesn’t seem to affect the congregation as it affects me. I am wild about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment